The World's #1 Stab Resistant Vests | PPSS Group
PPSS Stab Resistant Vests are an critical piece of equipment to homeland security, private security or civil enforcement professionals. It can be the difference between an officer or operative coming home safely or not at all.
Please view the following video of our CEO highlighting his total trust in our body armour. He is being subjected to several real-life weapons, ranging from combat knives to hypodermic needles to baseball bats.
PPSS Stab Resistant Vests | VIDEO
Yes, public facing security or enforcement officers must use excellent communication skills or should be trained in conflict management and hence understand how to deescalate a hostile situation. The reality however is that we cannot change the behaviour and action of certain individuals. Some people are aggressive and full of hate, some are seriously intoxicated or under the influence of Class A drugs, some are mentally ill and others are political or religious extremists. The fact there are many many people we cannot and will never stop from using physical violence to get their point across.
PPSS Stab Resistant Vests will effectively help to protect those men and woman charged to engage with those individuals.
Certain professionals e.g. Police, Border Control, Immigration, Customs, Parking Enforcement, Trading Standards or Licensing Enforcement Officers need to be seen as ‘Authority’ or ‘visual deterrent’… hence many within these type of organisations prefer to wear:
...others prefer COVERT Stab Proof Vests due to the nature of their job and operational duties.
A lack of adequate safety measures cab put a security officer or guard at avoidable risk and end up causing unacceptable injury or harm.
The UK’s Health and Safety Laboratory produced a research project quite some years ago. They approached a few hundred companies and organisations of different sizes and across a range of domestically operating occupations.
The outcome highlighted very clearly what organisations, what services, what activities and operational duties do represent a realistic risk. If you or your organisation is providing or offering any of these ‘services’, please consider stab resistant vests in order to protect your frontline professionals.
Stab Resistant Vests | Who Specifically Is At Risk?
- Visiting people in their home or office to enforce laws and regulations, police the system or being the bearer of bad news.
- Certain geographical areas or trouble spots can represent a higher risk, especially poor or run-down council estates or high crime level areas.
- Engaging with potentially violent or aggressive members of the public, drug users, dealers or other high-risk individuals or service users.
- Facing very frustrated and disappointed customers due to long waiting times, the nature of their visit (e.g. to file complaints or express frustration)
- Removing people from their own property (home, office, events etc.)
- Dealing with individuals expressing extreme religious or political views.
- Securing or protecting property, infrastructure, people or events.