Stab Vests Your Life Can Depend On
PPSS Group, the firm behind the SlashPRO® Slash Resistant Clothing brand has long been the global leader in the design and production of ground-breaking stab vests.
We all understand that stab vests have become a critical piece of equipment to homeland security, private security or civil enforcement professionals. It can be the difference between an officer or operative coming home safely or not at all.
Please view the following video of our CEO highlighting his total trust in our equipment. He is being subjected to several real-life weapons, ranging from combat knives to hypodermic needles to baseball bats:
PPSS Stab Vests | VIDEO
Yes, public facing security or enforcement officers must use excellent communication skills or should be trained in conflict management and hence understand how to deescalate a hostile situation. The reality however is that we cannot change the behaviour and action of certain individuals. Some people are aggressive and full of hate, some are seriously intoxicated or under the influence of Class A drugs, some are mentally ill and others are political or religious extremists. The fact there are many many people we cannot and will never stop from using physical violence to get their point across.
Our high performance stab vests will effectively help to protect you and all those men and woman charged to engage with those individuals.
Certain professionals e.g. Police, Border Control, Immigration, Customs, Parking Enforcement, Trading Standards or Licensing Enforcement Officers need to be seen as ‘Authority’ or ‘visual deterrent’… hence many within these type of organisations prefer to wear:
OVERT Stab Vests (Navy Blue)
...or HIGH VISIBILITY OVERT Stab Vests
...others prefer COVERT Stab Vests due to the nature of their job and operational duties.
Who Specifically Is At Risk?
- Visiting people in their home or office to enforce laws and regulations, police the system or being the bearer of bad news.
- Certain geographical areas or trouble spots can represent a higher risk, especially poor or run-down council estates or high crime level areas.
- Engaging with potentially violent or aggressive members of the public, drug users, dealers or other high-risk individuals or service users.
- Facing very frustrated and disappointed customers due to long waiting times, the nature of their visit (e.g. to file complaints or express frustration)
- Removing people from their own property (home, office, events etc.)
- Dealing with individuals expressing extreme religious or political views.
- Securing or protecting property, infrastructure, people or events.
Please contact us and let us arrange a meeting with you and our Technical Director Colin Mackinnon. Following a distinguish 26 years career in the Police (Counter Terrorism, Covert Ops, Surveillance etc) he is without any question a great man to speak with.
Or please feel free and visit our website.